In the lead-up to the state election, there are several important events coming up addressing issues vital to the democratic planning and liveability of Melbourne. Our Full Article can be found here
- Accommodating population growth.
- Upgrading infrastructure assets and services.
- Living standards.
- VCAT fees have risen astronomically.
- The new Plan Melbourne strategy is unashamedly designed to facilitate development, not regulate it.
At the very least, we need a wide public debate on future planning for Victoria.
* The next Victoria First meeting is this Sat. 2 Aug. at 2 pm, at the Frankston Life Saving Club. Featuring Ian Hundley (PTUA) speaking on “The transport crisis in the Frankston area“ Continue reading